- What is a Ryokan?
- A typical ryokan is an Japanese-style inn. Like a Western-style inn, maintaining the special, atmosphere and appearance is more important than providing the latest modern conveniences. A ryokan is for travelers who wish to experience Japanese culture and enjoy the comforts of Japanese hospitality and service.
- How do you decide the price?(including dinner and breakfast)
- Ryokans charge per guests and not per room. The average price of a one night stay at one our roomes of our ryokans is about 25,000 yen per guest plus tax. For example, if there are two of you traveling together, this means a total of 50,000 yen per night plus tax. If you are staying at a ryokan with an "onsen" (hot spring baths), then there is an additional onsen tax of 450 yen per guest per night. The prices of our roomes range from about 15,000 yen to 45,000 yen per guest plus tax. At a ryokan some of the following factors determining prices are:
* room size,room,location, room view,room facilities
* day of the week,season and holiday season
* number of guests
- Do you accept credit cards ?
- Yes, though credit card payment is not accepted for telephone charges, massage or home delivery cost.
- Do you need credit information for making reservation ?
- Yes,we need it at the time of reservation .
- What is served for dinner ?
- Japanese traditional Kaiseki cuisine cooked, prepared with fresh seasonal fish and vegetables.
- Where do you serve meals ?
- We usually serve dinner or breakfast in the private room, located on the 1st floor.
- What time is your check-in time and check-out time ?
- Our check-in time is 2:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am.
- Can I leave my luggage if I arrive at your ryokan earlier ?
- Yes we can look after your luggage before your check in and after check out.
- What time is the curfew ?
- The curfew is 12:00 midnight.